Azelis Shows Continual Improved Performance for its Principals
Azelis, a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, is proud to share the results of the company’s third principal satisfaction survey. This survey tracks and measures how the company performs for its key partners.
Highlights & rationale
- Azelis conducts a bi-annual principal satisfaction survey. Third one took place in late 2018.
- Overall score increases from 3,91 in 2016 to 4,06 (out of 5) in 2018.
- Survey shows continued good performance in principal management, long-term partnership, friendliness of the staff, strategic alignment, transparency and professionalism.
- Improved performance recorded for sales forecast, in-depth knowledge of principal products, limited staff turnover and raising and handling customer complaints in the appropriate way.
- The bi-annual survey is in line with Azelis’ strategic ambition to consistently deliver an excellent performance for its principal partners.
Continually striving to improve its service, Azelis conducts a bi-annual principal satisfaction survey. The survey is sent to 100 principals and the last one, undertaken in late 2018, saw the high response rate of 70%. Having analysed all the results, Azelis now shares some of the learnings from the last survey.
From a satisfaction score of 3,91 in 2016, Azelis’ overall score improved to 4,06 (out of 5) in 2018. Principal management, long-term partnership, friendliness of the staff, strategic alignment, transparency and professionalism were all highly scored, both in 2016 and 2018.
Compared to the 2016 principal satisfaction survey, Azelis has improved most in sales forecasting, in-depth knowledge of principal products, limited staff turnover and raising and handling customer complaints in the appropriate way.
Dr. Hans Joachim Müller, Azelis group CEO, comments: “Partnerships are at the heart of our business and I am grateful that our partners took the time and effort to share their perception about our work with us. Without their feedback, we would not be in the position to fine-tune our actions and constantly improve our service. We are proud of our continued enhanced performance but will not stop there - continuously driving improvement is a core value of Azelis. Eventually I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody in Azelis whose hard work and dedication were instrumental in this excellent performance.”